Ms.Lalitha Jayabalan is the principal financial consultant at MoneyVedam. She is a qualified CFP with 10 years experience in serving Resident Indians and US-based NRIs on various personal financial matters.
Lalitha holds an Engineering degree in Computer science from College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University and a Gold medal in Business Administration from Singapore Institute of Management.
Having placed integrity and trust as foremost value, she helps clients understand complex financial products and guides them to make informed choices about their finances.
Passionate about financial literacy, Lalitha has written & spoken avidly on several personal financial matters, shared below for knowledge sharing!
*Free-of-charge consultation for Single Woman Parent who are Teachers &/or Nurses!
“Visit MoneyVedam YouTube Channel“
@Nanayam Vikatan YouTube Channel
- Gateway to becoming a successful investor
- DE-RISK Strategies for Market investing!
- How to beat 3 challenges Investors face?
- Use SWP to create your own PENSION
- How to plan your retirement RIGHT?
- Why women should look beyond GOLD?
- What are the ways to generate Passive incomes?
- Where to invest sudden excess Cash?
- Investing Ideas for SMART Women!
- 7-Day rule of expenses
- Are you digital-scam proof? Find out!
- Saving is not enough, level up to INVEST
- Want to know the one thing that can make you RICH or Poor?
- Why family budget is the foundation of investing?
Sun Digital YouTube Channel
- Compensate Life Insurance mis-selling victims
- For your kid’s sake, avoid these mistakes
- First goals and then products
- Plan a child after you plan the money
Nanayam Vikatan – Financial Magazine of Vikatan Mediahouse (Tamil)
- 10 must-have Money habits for NewlyWeds!
- Know about Cryptocurrency!
- Fin Secrets for Millenials
- Fin Targets to attain by 45!
- Revenge Shopping – Dos & Donts!
- 3-Must-Know in Money management for Women
- Move from ATM & get Wallet-savvy
- Investment Secrets – A 13 part series
- Want to know the secret to saving big?
- How to handle money during coronavirus outbreak?
- Covid Antitode to Savings & Expenses!
Women’s Xclusive on Aval Vikatan & Nanayam Vikatan
- 7-Day Rule of Expenses
- The Worst Indian Kitchen!
- Webinar on Investing for Women [Recorded]
- Do women have financial freedom in investing?
- How women fare in investing?
- Planning a Family Budget
- Why Budget? – Q&A
MoneyVedam Blogspot (100+ articles)