Do you have a team of employees interested in discussing personal financial matters ranging from investments to taxation? To book your first MoneyTalk session free-of-charge at your office, contact: Lalitha@MoneyVedam.com
MoneyTalk, is an interactive session by MoneyVedam, aimed at creating financial well-being among the corporate class. These talks are focused on helping the well-educated, affluent and most honest tax payers of our nation, make the right investment decision by equipping them with sound financial knowledge on personal money matters.
MoneyTalks @Corporate & @Investor Forums
- YouTube [Nanayam Vikatan Channel]
- Cognizant Technology Solutions [2019-20]
- How to attain Financial Wellness?
- How to secure your Financial Future?
- Know how to fix your Tax Leaks!
- Stratus Technologies 
- How to build a movables portfolio?
- Is HomeLoan a tax saver or Wealth destroyer?
- Star Health Insurance 
- How to tide over COVID crisis?
- How to do More with LESS for Small business owners?
- WEBINAR Nanayam + Aval Vikatan [Women’s XCLUSIVE]
Profile of Participants
MoneyTalk is all about investing basics, so it benefits people of all ages. However, it has had the most impact on mid-to-senior level corporate executives in the age group of 35-50. These investors are financially aware but usually constrained by time to do their own research on new products. As financial sector is seeing a rapid growth in India, it helps to understand various products and make the right investments for your future.
More topics in the offing:
- Ready to double / treble your returns?
- Fixed or Floating rate home loan for me?
- How to choose a financial product?
- How to compare various financial products?
- How to time the entry/exit of investments?
- Which is better – Saving or Investing?
- Are you Asset Rich & Cash Poor?
- How to increase savings when income is constant? Part I & Part II