Ms.Lalitha Jayabalan is the principal financial consultant at MoneyVedam. She is a qualified CFP with 10 years experience in serving Resident Indians and US-based NRIs on various personal financial matters.
Lalitha holds an Engineering degree in Computer science from College of Engineering, Guindy, Anna University and a Gold medal in Business Administration from Singapore Institute of Management.
Having placed integrity and trust as foremost value, she helps clients understand complex financial products and guides them to make informed choices about their finances.
Email: [email protected]
Passionate about financial literacy, Lalitha has written & spoken avidly on several personal financial matters, shared below for your viewing/reading!
*Free-of-charge consultation for Single Woman Parent who are Teachers &/or Nurses!
“Visit MoneyVedam YouTube Channel“
Watch my insights on personal finance @Nanayam Vikatan YouTube Channel
- DE-RISK Strategies for Market investing!
- How to plan your retirement RIGHT?
- What are the ways to generate Passive incomes?
- Want to know the one thing that can make you RICH or Poor?
- Why family budget is the foundation of investing?
- Compensate Life Insurance mis-selling victims
- For your kid’s sake, avoid these mistakes
- First goals and then products
- Plan a child after you plan the money
Nanayam Vikatan – Financial Magazine of Vikatan Mediahouse (Tamil)
- Fin Targets to attain by 45!
- Investment Secrets – A 13 part series
- Want to know the secret to saving big?
- How to handle money during coronavirus outbreak?
- Covid Antitode to Savings & Expenses!
Women’s Xclusive on Nanayam Vikatan
- Do women have financial freedom in investing?
- How women fare in investing?
- Planning a Family Budget
- Why Budget? – Q&A
MoneyVedam Blogspot (100+ articles)