Do you have a team of employees interested in discussing personal financial matters ranging from investments to taxation? To book your MoneyTalk session, contact: Lalitha@MoneyVedam.com
MoneyTalk, is an interactive session by MoneyVedam, aimed at creating financial well-being among the corporate class. These talks are focused on helping the well-educated, affluent and most honest tax payers of our nation, make the right investment decision by equipping them with sound financial knowledge on personal money matters.
MoneyTalks @Corporate & @Investor Forums
- Larsen & Toubro 
- Attaining Financial Wellness
- Cognizant Technology Solutions [2019-20]
- How to attain Financial Freedom?
- How to secure your Financial Future?
- Know how to fix your Tax Leaks!
- Equiniti India 
- Basics of Finance tailored to GenZ
- Investor Awareness Program with Mirae AMC & Nanayam Vikatan 
- Ethiraj College for Women 
- What is Financial Independence & why every woman needs it?
- How financial freedom can empower women to scale greater heights in their mind, life and career?
- Investor Awareness Program with Quantum Mutual Fund & Nanayam Vikatan 
- Women’s Day special encouraging women to participate in Family Finances
- Madurai Medical College 
- Learn what to DO and what NOT-To-DO with money
- Why inflation matters and what you can do about it?
- Star Health Insurance 
- How to tide over COVID crisis?
- How to do More with LESS for Small business owners?
- Stratus Technologies 
- How to build a movables portfolio?
- Is HomeLoan a tax saver or Wealth destroyer?
- YouTube [Nanayam Vikatan Channel]
- WEBINAR Nanayam + Aval Vikatan[Women’s XCLUSIVE]
Profile of Participants
MoneyTalk is all about investing basics, so it benefits people of all ages. These talks are focused on helping the well-educated, hard working and most honest tax payers of our nation make the right investment decision by equipping them with sound financial knowledge on personal money matters. As financial sector is seeing a rapid growth in India, it helps to understand various products and make the right investments for your future.
More topics in the offing:
- Ready to double / treble your returns?
- Fixed or Floating rate home loan for me?
- How to choose a financial product?
- How to compare various financial products?
- How to time the entry/exit of investments?
- Which is better – Saving or Investing?
- Are you Asset Rich & Cash Poor?
- How to increase savings when income is constant? Part I & Part II